November Tasting Events
Foremost Liquors & Wines is hosting two tasting events in the month of November. Our usual protocol is a 3 hour window for all tasting events - but taking into account new COVID19 protocols and guidelines we will expand the events accordingly and limit the amount of customers in the store at one time.
Lexington/Town Branch Tasting, Thursday Nov 19 & Friday Nov 20
- Brand Ambassador Garrett Smith will be at our Orange Park location from 4pm-7pm Thursday November 19th.
- Whiskey Tasting, Town Branch: Bourbon, Rye, Single Malt, Sherry Cask
- Beer Tasting, Lexington: Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Items will be available for tasting from 10am – 9pm Thursday November 19th; 10am-10pm Friday November 20th
- Tasting is FREE to the general public; $15 if you wish to be entered into a chance to purchase a bottle of Old Forester 150th Anniversary Bourbon ($168).
Brown-Forman Engraving/Tasting, Saturday November 21st
- The Jack Daniels Engraving Van will be at our Orange Park location from 12pm-3pm Saturday November 21st.
- Free engraving with the purchase of any bottle; logos and detailed images need to be approved ahead of time - please contact the store with any questions.
- Whiskey Tasting: Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Rye, Double Oak and Wheated
- Tequila Tasting: Herradura Ultra Anejo
- Items will be available for tasting from 12pm-3pm; we ask that each customer wait in the designated area outside the engraving van while waiting for their bottle(s).
- Tasting is FREE to the general public; Personalized engraving is compliementary with the purchase of any eligible Brown-Forman bottle. Customers will to be entered into a random drawing with a chance to purchase a bottle of Old Forester 150th Anniversary Bourbon ($168) with each bottle purchase for engraving.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com